Creating High Performing and Cohesive Teams
In case you missed my LIVE interview with the amazing Elisa Bell (Director of Mobile Products, Transurban ), here are a few of the wisdom gems she shared:
- Give your team the permission to make mistakes, if they are not making mistakes, they aren’t pushing hard enough.
- As a leader, show empathy and vulnerability, understand that it’s hard for your team, and be open with your struggles as a leader.
- Having the mindset of, we’re all human beings, we’re all a team, and we’re going to work together to succeed.
- Try to put yourself in your team’s shoes and be a great communicator by having an open line of communication.
- Having an open dialogue with your team and understanding that it’s a transitional period with the pandemic. Try to help remove as many roadblocks as possible.
To be notified for future interviews be sure to connect with me here on LinkedIn AND to learn more about how to build...