Being a Visionary During Disruptive Times
In case you missed my LIVE interview with the phenomenal Natalie Singh (Enterprise Channel Director, Microsoft ), here are a few of the wisdom gems she shared
- Create the space for you to deal with your emotions. Responding to life, instead of reacting to life.
- Research says we can only think very productively for 52 minutes. So take a break, recharge and begin again.
- Give yourself permission to have some quiet time where with a book or walking by yourself. Be aware of what you need.
- Be mindful of self-talk. Reference what you can do versus the limitations that sometimes go into the self-talk.
- Rather than an affirmations, ask a question like, Am I disciplined? Do I belong here? You’d probably defend yourself, that you’re deserving.
- Your voice matters, you matter, how you treat people matters.
To be notified for future interviews be sure to connect with me here on LinkedIn AND to learn more about how to build the mindset...