Transforming Business During Disruptive Times
In case you missed my LIVE interview with the amazing Amy Bunszel (Executive Vice President of Architecture, Engineering & Design Solutions, Autodesk), here are a few of the wisdom gems she shared
- Inclusive and diverse cultures are more likely to be agile and innovative. These cultures have less turnover, thanks to increased morale, opportunity and equity.
- Incorporating one time company holidays when the stress is really building up. The entire company being off allows people to recharge fully.
- Reach out to your employees to let them know that as leaders, we are paying attention to what is happening internally and externally.
- As a leader, ask yourself how are you enabling others? What really motivates you? Try to stay true to that as you navigate through your career, because there'll be twists and turns along the way. -
- It’s imperative that we ensure the right amount of flexibility so that people who want to spend more time in...