How to Be a Differentiated and Consistent Brand
In case you missed my LIVE interview with the remarkable Amy Protexter (Senior Vice President of Marketing, Insight), here are a few of the wisdom gems she shared:
- It’s important to reinvent ourselves to stay relevant to the marketplace and to our clients.
- Using strategic acquisitions to build upon some of the organic capabilities with additional services capabilities.
- The brand is something that is a living and organic thing that kind of changes, just like your career.
- Co-creation is a powerful tool to forward movement. Having a group of people with different perspectives will allow you to create something incredible.
- Find your voice and speak up with your ideas, and be willing to bring difficult feedback to the table for other leaders to hear.
- Self-talk really matters, what you tell yourself really matters. It’s important to find the voice that tells you to keep going.
To be notified for future interviews be sure to...