Need a Q3 Pause & Plan?
Are you feeling like the end of the year is closing in already!? It kind of is!
There is some exciting news at the end of this, so stick with me (or jump to the end, lol).
July and August are ideal times to pause, plan and possibly make a course correction for the remainder of the year. Let’s slow down for a minute, so we can speed up on what matters most.
While this video was shot in July, August is also the perfect time for your ‘pause and plan’! If you have not done so already, it’s time!
These are great to do every year to make sure you’re running in the right direction, running towards what matters most, and running in a way that you can sustain.
It’s a great time to take an honest inventory of how the year has gone up to this point and giving deep thought to how you’d like it to finish. It’s a time to reflect and celebrate the ‘wins’ as well as a time to shine a light on where to be more bold, more courageous, and where to step up and serve at an even higher level.
It’s also a time to reflect on excuses and stories that are no longer of service, boundaries needed, and the consistent action to take to make 2H 2022 the best possible.
Whenever we are looking to shift or move to the next level (promotion, board seat, shifting out of a role, speaking up about an initiative, shifting into a new role…), fear and doubt are often evil twins. We may tell ourselves stories about why we might not be good enough, why we can’t, why our gut and our heart are dreaming an impossible dream, why our voices might not be heard, or why making a shift is impossible.
Have you ever told yourself a story?
All of us have. Me included! The problem is, in an effort to protect ourselves from failure, embarrassment, shame etc., stories more often than not lead to excuses or at least stalling out on what must be done.
I love being the guide, so YOU can be the hero.
The world needs you to show up at your highest level. Is it time to listen or re-listen to your gut and your heart, so you can understand where you need to have a bigger voice and even greater impact?
“You have brilliance in you, your contribution is essential, and the art you create is precious. Only you can do it, and you must.” -Seth Godin, Linchpin
If it’s time to listen to your heart and your gut and have a Q3 Pause & Plan, here’s a great place to start:
1. Raise awareness of a story that is not serving you.
2. List an excuse that is slowing your progress.
3. Set a boundary and commit to moving forward.
4. Take consistent action and focus on the process.
Here’s an example from a senior leader who is passionate about (and [email protected] good at) strategy planning for her organization:
1. The story:
If I step away completely from day-to-day operations and client interactions so I can focus on strategy, I’ll overburden my team.
2. The excuse:
Too busy to strategize in the morning.
3. The boundary:
Eliminate/delegate 50% of my meetings.
4. The action:
Calendar blocked, spend 2 hours each morning on strategy planning with full transition by end of the year.
As it turned out, the team welcomed the extra responsibility and opportunity to step in!
The good news is that there is a significant part of the year left and a system to guide you through an action plan, but the year is flying by!
Do you need a Q3 pause & plan? Watch my video above to learn how...
... or listen to the Podcast.
Let’s make sure the remainder of 2022 matters, you are clear and confident on what needs to be done, and you are able to sustain your leadership beyond the sprint.
There are two exciting programs coming late Fall. I’ve mentioned the Limitless Leader Executive Peer Advisory (for VP and above). There will be a maximum of 12 members. The waitlist for this group will open on September 1, 2022.
I’ve also heard from many amazing female leaders who are currently Managers and Directors saying ‘What about us?:)!’
So, I am excited to announce that there will be Limitless Leader Monthly Mastery for Managers and Directors as well. This group will be capped at 20, and I’ll open the wait list on October 1, 2022.
In an effort to make both of these communities as impactful as possible, and if you want to be one of the first to get on either of these lists, please be sure to fill out this very brief survey (approximately 90 seconds). For many of you who already have done so, THANK YOU! I’m super excited, and I hope you are too!
Let’s do this, together!
Cheering you on always,
Also, if you’re not already a member, I’d also like to invite you to join my private LinkedIn group, Fearless Female Leaders where we lift each other up by sharing useful content, connections, and opportunities.
P.s. Whenever you’re ready... here are 4 ways I can help:
1. Gain purpose-driven clarity and start taking action with my “Success Builder Sprint Program” (now just $19!), so you get a better sense of control over what matters.— Click Here
2. Grab a copy of my best-selling book “ZONED-IN: The Mental Toughness Required for a World-Class YOU.” It’s for those discovering a new ambition and those taking their current ambition to the next level. — Click Here
3. Empower your team to have the mindset, influence, and habits to become compassionate yet fiercely focused leaders amidst an increasingly disruptive year, email me at [email protected] to schedule a private discussion. Together we'll customize the Limitless Leader system to help your company, team, or organization deal with overwhelm, manage the new normal, meet the demands of an evolving workplace, and more!
4. Would you like me to go shoulder to shoulder with you, personally guide and challenge you through the Limitless Leader system and help you fulfill your purpose and potential? To experience new tools, new perspectives, a scientific-based curriculum, and accountability apply Here to join the waitlist (openings expected in September 2021.)
Join Us on Social Media
Do you feel like everything is catching up with you?
Overwhelmed by your current schedule and possibly underwhelmed by the progress you’re making on initiatives that matter to you?
It’s definitely that time of year, and you are not alone. The good news is that you can have a "mini intervention" with yourself, your schedule, and the impact you’re having, so you can feel less overwhelmed and more in control and on purpose. You’ll likely be more fun to be around too:)
This "Get to Know Yourself" questionnaire will help you next-level your understanding of who you are and what’s important to you. You’ll be looking from a perspective that may be unfamiliar, but this can be a catalyst to ignite momentum and inspire consistent action.
Emailed directly to you each week ... and all FREE!