The Sheryl Kline, M.A. CHPC Press Kit is designed to help journalists, industry analysts and educators research us for background information, speaking opportunities or follow-up stories.
Please visit the links below to learn more or download files.
SPEAKING TOPICS (PARTIAL LIST)
Defuse Emotionally Charged Conversations and Remain Highly Influential:
Have you ever let your emotions get the best of you, and then not had the impact you’d hoped for? Let’s make sure that doesn’t happen again, especially when it matters most! In this live and interactive session, you’ll learn how to:
- Prepare your mindset like an Olympian, so you can stay in your ‘zone’ for maximum impact
- Set your environment to aid your mental preparation
- Prepare for all possible outcomes, so you can remain calm and focused
- Diffuse others’ negativity, so conversations can get back to being productive
Navigating Pushback Using Influence and Persuasion Mastery:
- Assess the negotiation style of your counterpart, so you can craft your plan.
- Use tactical empathy to build trust and gain vital information
- Create leverage, so you’re in the driver’s seat
Interested in having Sheryl lead a dynamic workshop at your company, or be interviewed on your podcast? Learn more.
Do you feel like everything is catching up with you?
Overwhelmed by your current schedule and possibly underwhelmed by the progress you’re making on initiatives that matter to you?
It’s definitely that time of year, and you are not alone. The good news is that you can have a "mini intervention" with yourself, your schedule, and the impact you’re having, so you can feel less overwhelmed and more in control and on purpose. You’ll likely be more fun to be around too:)
This "Get to Know Yourself" questionnaire will help you next-level your understanding of who you are and what’s important to you. You’ll be looking from a perspective that may be unfamiliar, but this can be a catalyst to ignite momentum and inspire consistent action.